Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finally...it begins

I have been meaning to start this blog for at least one whole year now; and finally today, with the help of my very dear friend and hilarious fellow blogger - Erin Foy - check her out on http://www.iwritelife.com.au/- I baked a Carrot Loaf for my first post. 
The Carrot Loaf post will follow, however this blog is intended to be a collection of some of the many things I bake on almost a daily basis in my parents fabulous kitchen in Sydney's Northern Beaches. 
I am a 22 year old newly decided vegetarian and a self confessed Nigella Lawson wannabe. I love to bake all things sweet (especially cupcakes) and have recently begun to throw together savoury dishes. 
I have a keen interest in eating wholesome and healthy foods, that never lack in flavour. Follow me and share in my passion, that is - all things food.

No comments:

Post a Comment